The Rock is Love: I Am God's

"I'm gonna go find myself! Road Trip!"

Monday, July 10, 2006

Where I'm Going

Most of the things I've been through this week have forced me to ask myself "Where have I been and where am I going?" "What do I want out of life?" So, without further adu, here's where I'm going:

I'm going to have a job, own my car, at least one cat, and live in my own place.
I'm going to Winco, Safeway, and Fred Meyers.
I'm going to Multi-berry bagals.
I'm going to a kitchen, a dining room, and a veranda.
I'm going to Poetry, Art, and Listening to (not playing) music.
I'm going to a real lawn, all of my very own and I'm going to hire someone else to mow it.
I'm going to marry the man of my dreams, and I'm going to believe they are real.
I'm going to have kids, either my own or adopted.
I'm going to own at least three sucessful businesses.
I'm going to have that MAC Leslie suggested to me
I'm going to fat free, low carb, high protein, and still very yummy fudge-brownies!
I'm going on walks, jogs, and drives.
I'm going to spend much time alone with God, yet spend the rest of that time unalone with Him.
I'm going to keep a clean room/house.
I'm going to loose weight, try clothing/hair styles I never before dared, and look back at today and say "I was in growth."
I'm going to KNOW that I'm Loved Supremely, in my own right, above all other women - and yet be a servant of the Most High God by serving the other women in my community.
I'm going to be a shelter, a provider, a shoulder to cry on and I'm going to be strong in my own weaknesses.
I'm going to smile and actually mean it.
I'm going to cry at sad movies and at weddings, but not out of jealousy.
I'm going to keep up my friendships with everyone and have happy memories.
I'm going to learn Spanish, Hebrew, Greek, and finally, English :p
I'm going to be "well read," perform in plays, and sing at least one solo (after MANY lessons) for an adoring audiance ;)
I'm going to always have a reason to keep trying and to succeed.
I'm going to finish all my web work, close up my computer for good, and relearn how to dial a phone, haha!
I'm going to remember the little, sweet, happy, innocent girl inside - the one I still am, deep down...



I'm going to my future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home