The Rock is Love: I Am God's

"I'm gonna go find myself! Road Trip!"

Saturday, July 08, 2006

YYYY EEEEE SSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

Haha! FINALLY!!! I slept through the WHOLE NIGHT peacefully! I actually went to bed while it was dark and awoke while it was light! Yeah, it's 5:30 AM right now, but hey, who cares, right? I SSSSLLLLEEEEEPPPPPPTTTTTTT, and ya'll, I slept GOOOOOOOOD! LOL - to celebrate, I partook in a custom that's rare in my life - I actually ATE BREAKFAST! At breakfast time! Well, close enough anyway :p (It's better than eating breakfast at 4 PM!) So, let's have a look at my lovely reward for actually sleeping through the night:



And then I went for a walk. I finally got my photos from that uploaded to my public gallery.

Wordy Explanation to those I'm inviting to view the private gallery:

While I was walking, I took tons of photos, but one just really stands out as totally awsome, so I PhotoShopped it with all kinds of Filters, and uploaded the results to a Yahoo Private Photo Album. I'm now selling them at CafePress.com for a small commission.

Oh, just a side note: the stick resting on my back is a "big stick" from the stick-fighting lessons Erik has been giving me. I've had 4 lessons, and am really still just working on my basic form. I took the stick with me because I knew that at 5 something AM, no one in the neighborhood would be awake enough to care about it if they saw some crazy woman walking down the street whipping that thing around! It's great fun, and it DOES keep the leashless dogs at bay... They now stay in their yards where they belong :p

If you'd like to be invited

Please send me an email. If you already know me, you already have that :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home